1. My gorgeous AMH home dec fabric from Quilt Home
2. One of Amy Butler's newest bag patterns. I love it!!
3. This adorable cardigan from Lands' End Canvas in blush
4. Rich Mullins - especially the song My One Thing
1. My new favorite bag
2. I love Grace Kelly
3. I love the all-American theme of this outfit, and I want to try out the vintage scarf in my hair!
4. I think having one brick wall in your bedroom is so awesome
1. My shirt from Target!
2. This awesome movie!
3. I love S'mores... and these are too cute!!
4. Glitter that I got for my birthday. It looks a lot like this!
1. A fellow Hoosier
2. I love this movie!
4. My kisslock clutch wallet
1. I'm so excited about this big tote that I'm making
2. Anna Maria Horner's Field Study fabrics!
3. Top Notch cheeseburgers in Austin, TX
4. Vintage swimsuits
Now, now.... what are you taking pleasure in today?? Happy Friday! xoxx
You know, that tote pattern by A. M. Horner is terrific - I'm expecting that you'll show it off when it's done!
Lisa G. |
June 8, 2012 at 04:56 PM
Oh my Gosh, so many inspirations and ideas to draw from! Thanks, my dear, Long ladies! I am loving your blog and the fact that you are representing the idea of how lovely can a family business be! Cheers!
June 20, 2012 at 05:45 AM
The comments to this entry are closed.
We are a mother and four daughters. Working together is our specialty. And we make things.