We love Fridays! Here are some things we're enjoying.... Happy weekend to you all! xoxo
1. To Have and To Hold - love this book!
3. vintage egg scale - maybe we should start measuring our eggs... this would make it especially cute!
1. Dean Martin music - cooking, road trip, cleaning, it can't be beat!
2. being with Mommy - even if it's just a quick run to the local grocery store
3. gorgeous fabric from Amy Butler's Alchemy collection - I got it for Christmas and have already made a maxi skirt!
1. my new favorite beverage - lemon water!
1. I want to learn how to do this braid... and I'm growing out my hair to be at least that long
2. a movie I love with Robert Taylor & Eleanor Parker - Many Rivers to Cross
3. this pattern that we just got from JoAnn's - I can't wait to make my own out of royal blue stretch denim!
4. Venice. I'd love to go there.
1. the portable turntable I got for my birthday! I'm having so much fun collecting records.
2. adorable shoes I just ordered from eBay - I can't wait for them to arrive in the mail!
3. I'm making a dress out of this rayon right now - I got the fabric for my birthday
4. this book from Mom and Dad - it really is lovely inside!
We couldn't resist an all-round favorite. In fact, we received it for Christmas and have watched it probably 1/2 a dozen times in the past month. Yes, it's THAT good! (Has anyone seen it? Or even heard of it??)