View A is a jumper with a 6-gored skirt, complete with apron (a favorite with little girls, so we're told!) and a fun fabric flower corsage. This style is very boutique-y, but it sews up super fast! The elastic casing along the back of the bodice gives a neat fit.
And angelica view B is an uber-twirly 12-gored swing top that goes perfectly with leggings or tessa bloomers! (It's also a great companion to our next up and coming pattern... full reveal soon!)
So here's the full scoop on angelica...
- Sizes 2/3 - 14/16, all in one envelope and printed on sturdy paper right here in the USA.
- Full-size pattern pieces and fully illustrated instructions.
- Jumper (A) finishes a couple inches below the knee; swing top (B) finishes mid-thigh.
- Back elastic casing.
- Instructions for flower corsage included.
- Available for pre-order now and shipping within the next two weeks!
We're really excited about this little jumper. It's so versatile! In the summertime it makes a great sundress, but layers nicely over a t-shirt or peasant top. And angelica is lots of fun to sew!
What do you think?!
angelica jumper -- Circa by Jennifer Paganelli
angelica swing top -- Sweet Things by Lakehouse Dry Goods